Monday 6 July 2020

Happy Tanabata

Today we celebrated Tanabata. This is a special Japanese Star festival. It is a time for making wishes and hanging them on a tree. We painted Cherry Blossoms and name yummy udon noodles for lunch. the noodles were a huge hit with everyone enjoying them and trying out their chopsticks. 

Some of our wishes were:
*For a puppy - Gracie
*For a Christmas tree and to be a galaxy - Ava.S
*For a golden Spiderman suit and a gold t-shirt and golden pants and for gold. - Jono
*I wish for giant red ironman suit. - Tristan
*I wish for a real puppy and a real cat and a real bunny - Stevie
*I wish for a bunny - Miane
* I wish I could stay at Uxbridge all day - Marlo
*I wish for a lot of toys and to be rich - Leo.G
* To be a ballerina - Aria


















No comments:

Post a Comment