Wednesday 24 November 2021

Happy Thanksgiving

We have celebrated Thanksgiving for a few years at Uxbridge, usually having a big Turkey feast with Pumpkin Pie, a special Thanksgiving mat time and sharing what we give thanks for. This year we could only talk about the message of Thanksgiving and add our Thanks to the Thanksgiving Turkey...we have some really nice things put forward that the children are Thankful for....Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

"I am Thankful for...."

"Unicorns" - Leyla
"Playing hide and seek with Dad" - Scottie
"Cake with lots of sprinkles" - Chloe R
"The sun" - Austin 
"Lying beside Sophia" - Toby
"Mum and a ball" - Cohen
"Presents" - Ted
"I love Aria" - Eden
"I'm tankful for Granny because she believe that Spiderman is real" - Coco
"I'm thankful for Rainbow's" - Stevie
"For Castles" - Gemma
"For unicorns and castles and rainbows" - Taylor
"Joshy" - Amelia
"My Mum" - Emma
"Unicorns" - Aria W
"I'm thankful for Christmas" - Rory
"My family" - Sidney



 

No comments:

Post a Comment