Thursday 9 December 2021

Elfie's celebration hats!

 Today our elf had a great idea to celebrate only 15 sleeps until Christmas! Golly gosh what a neat idea and golly gosh where did that time go?

Have a peek at these gorgeous creations!




What a sneaky hiding spot!



Nikki reads the poem our elf left us!



" A frozen Christmas tree!"

" This is Jolly the reindeer!"- Eliza

" I want a green Christmas tree! I'll put on eyes."- Rory

"I'm making a chocolate snowman. Don't eat him." 
"I'll make a reindeer for Otto"- Ted

"This is butterfly the reindeer."- Aria W

Rory's finished green tree with eyes! How cute is that...Great work Rory!


Yum good enough to eat Ted.

" I want a black snowman."- Taylor

" I'm making a reindeer. I need eyes on the ears too"- Scottie

"I'm making Rudolph!"- Scottie





No comments:

Post a Comment