Thursday 24 March 2022

Kind Faces

 Look in the mirror and what do you see - do you see someone kind?....hey it's me. 

With our Kindness tree in play with our thoughts and ideas at the moment we are talking a lot about how we can look after ourselves, after each other and after our kindy. 

We took the time to look at our kind faces and our kind smiles and to think about who we are kind to and what we do that is kind. Creating a positive learner identity is an important way for the tamariki to view themselves and taking the time to reflect on how we are and can be kind was a warm and fuzzy way to do this. 

We also thought about our friends and family and reflected on some of the kind things they do for us. 


" I am kind to Penelope - I play babies with her" - Lucy

"I am kind to my Dad and give him cuddles" - Rylee

                                                 " I am kind to baby Alice with hugs" - Penelope


Claudia ad Maddie painted each other - "We are kind to each other because we play together" they both said. 


"I am kind to my Mum and Dad because I go to bed good" - Scottie


"I am kind to my brother because I feed him food" - Claudia



"My Mum is kind to me because she brought me a Magazine" - Maddie


" I am kind to my teachers because I hug them" - Zoe


"I am kind to all of my friends and to Aria because I hug people" Gemma











No comments:

Post a Comment