Friday 6 May 2022

Mothers Day 2022

Once a year we take a day out to celebrate our wonderful Mum's. At Uxbridge it is our tradition to have a Mother's Day Morning tea. The morning started with lots of fun things to do with our Mum's including play dough, card making, making a paper bouquet  as well as showing off our skills outside. Then we gathered together to sing a special Mothers Day song complete with actions and to bless our kai before enjoying a meal together. We had one more special surprise for our Mum's, a card and key ring that we had made just for them. What a special morning it was!


The children thought it was just such a neat morning and here are some of the things they had to say:


Ted : "I brought my Nan and my mum and I loved the pancakes with jam and cream"

Sidney "I got to show my mum how I get on the Monkey bars"

Leyla "I liked making Pirate Stew with mum"

Scottie - "I liked my mum taking video's of me and the fairy bread"

Penelope - "I made playdough birthday lunch" 

Lachl;an - "This is the best morning tea ever"

Eliza - "Because Mummy got to choose the food. Mummy liked the sausage rolls"

Hazel - "I made some dollies with her"

Taylor - "Showing Mum the monkey bars"

Sidney" She watched me get on top of the monkey bars" 








No comments:

Post a Comment